Saturday 31 January 2015

Dash Cams


Now that I'm back on the road, I'll post a sequence from my dash cam.

This is fairly typical of the roads I drive, although at the very Eastern end of my loop (Warrego Highway between Dalby and Toowoomba). The sound track is PM on the ABC. It's the only thing worth listening to out here.

The vehicle is a Territory diesel. They're not a bad piece of kit. It's a pity they will become extinct next year.

The dash cam is a Uniden 800. It's OK, but does eat up SD cards at a rapid rate. It's best to replace the original with a high capacity card. They last longer than six months.

I know it's boring video. It's generally a boring drive............

No comments:

Taken for Granted

Pic courtesy Leader Today Yesterday I went to the state school down the road, and voted in the local government elections, something I'v...