Friday 2 January 2009

Blowin in the Wind


This was where my canoe was stored.







This came along.








This is where it ended up.








I didn't discover it until this morning. Nature can be neat and tidy, but we've probably been a bit lucky. It could have taken a window pane or two, or redesigned a fence panel.
I used to store it inside hanging from the roof of the shed (left of picture) but MX5 and Qewpie (tradies trailer) live there now.
I'll have to get it out of the wind, given the storm season we're continuing to endure. In the meantime, anybody out there prepared to make an offer on a five metre Canadian complete with paddles and life jackets?

No comments:

Jetstar

Pic courtesy Jetstar I thought I had retired, gentle reader, but now I’m working for Jetstar. I haven’t flown with them for a while, and the...