Wednesday 16 May 2012

Background Weirdness

This is Misty, a timorous beastie I encountered at Yowah.

This is as close as she'll let me get.

Posting her pic provides an excuse to complain that Blogger has succumbed to an attack of weirdness and messed up the background.

I had nothing to do with it. I mean, I like the Eureka flag, but not so much that I'd plaster it everywhere. My road pic has floated off into cyberspace.

Whilst I can blog on the go, I can't fix stuff on the road, so a remedy will have to wait until I get home.

Sorry bout that.....

Update - Background has fixed itself. Ghosties!

2 comments:

cav said...

Misty looks like a good judge of character.

1735099 said...

Nothing to do with me. She sulks when her boss is away.

The Forgotten Men

The Canberra billet which I guarded in 1970. Taken in 2006 with an extra floor added. Excuse the blurry shot.  Between November 1964 and Dec...