Monday 16 April 2012

Tracking West

It's been a long slog today - 830 kms.

Usually this particular journey takes about 9 hours.

Not today. By the time I got to Quilpie, I'd been 10 plus hours behind the wheel.

Just about every kilometer of road between Yuleba and Roma is being dug up and resurfaced.

If I had a dollar for every sunburnt bod in a high-vis shirt holding a stop-go sign I'd be wealthy.

Snapped a couple of shots near Cooladdi this afternoon.

This whole post (including photos) was done on the iPhone.


2 comments:

cav said...

Have I missed something?

There doesn't appear to be anything in these photos.

1735099 said...

Cav
Stop being a dumb grunt....

Jetstar

Pic courtesy Jetstar I thought I had retired, gentle reader, but now I’m working for Jetstar. I haven’t flown with them for a while, and the...