Sunday 13 November 2011

IPad Again

                                                                    




This mural is part of what makes Cunnamulla different. 

It's also my first successful attempt at blogging with the iPad.

I've discovered that it's a simple exercise to blog text - other media (photos and videos) is a challenge.
I have an attachment that it supposed to allow me to download photos from my camera to the iPad, but can't get it to work.

It looks as if I'll have to read the destructions....

Alternatively, I could take photos on my iPhone and with the benefit of iCloud, they will stream to the iPad. It works, because all the photos I took with the phone in Cunnamulla have mysteriously appeared on the iPad.

Neat.

I don't know anything about the mural, by the way.


No comments:

The Forgotten Men

The Canberra billet which I guarded in 1970. Taken in 2006 with an extra floor added. Excuse the blurry shot.  Between November 1964 and Dec...