Tuesday 26 March 2013

Dogs That Climb







































This is our fourth Heeler, but she's the first one that climbs.

She's done so, almost as if she was born to it, from the first day we collected her from the refuge.

She's also smart and curious, and I'm pretty sure she likes to get up high so she can see what's going on. Sitting on top of the barbeque (as in this pic) puts her at window height where she can see where we are and what we're doing.

She also sits on top of our outdoor furniture and climbs to inspect things in the backyard shed.

You can always find the coolest spot on a hot day, and the warmest on a cold day by checking the location of the dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No doubt climbs onto the roof and drops down from the spouting.

Jetstar

Pic courtesy Jetstar I thought I had retired, gentle reader, but now I’m working for Jetstar. I haven’t flown with them for a while, and the...